We know your pain as a B2B Marketer.
We’ve been there too. It sure can be confusing, or just stressful as hell!
That’s why we put together The B2B Incubator Program.
Not only does it give you the action plan on how to set up your demand generation engine, it also gives you all the tools, templates and resources you need to do it!
As part of the cohort of 10 that goes through it each quarter, we’re also there to support you with live Q&A sessions where you can ask burning questions as you progress through the program directly and get the help you need in a timely manner.
Beyond all that, we know the pains of getting things set up and getting buy-in from the executive team and the rest of the business. So we’ve set things up to help you overcome those roadblocks as well!
So be sure to check it out at theb2bincubator.com and see if it’s right for you!
Our next cohort closes soon and spots are limited.
SEE THE PROGRAM: https://theb2bplaybook.com/the-b2b-incubator/
In this episode, we share the details of our 12 week program – The B2B Incubator.
It gives you:
– The strategy
– The templates
– The tools
AND live Q&As with B2B expert George Coudounaris
… all to drive more DEMAND for your brand.
See why B2B marketers like you love it: https://theb2bplaybook.com/the-b2b-incubator/
Watch The Episode
SUBSCRIBE to our newsletter: https://theb2bplaybook.com/newsletter/
GET the latest CONTENT: https://theb2bplaybook.com/
00:00 Building A Demand Engine For Increased Revenue In 12 Weeks
03:50 The Importance Of Building A Demand Engine For Business Growth
07:26 Driving Business Forward With A Firm Demand Generation Strategy
11:47 Interactive Learning And Q&A Sessions For Business Strategy Execution
13:49 Building A Helpful Demand Engine: Creating Relationships At Scale
18:15 The B2B Incubator: Honest Reviews And Money-back Guarantee
1. The program consists of roughly an hour’s worth of material
2. After the material, there are tasks to be completed
3. The tasks are practical and relevant to your business
4. A canvas template is provided to document your strategy and execution plan
5. Live Q&A sessions are held every two weeks where you can ask specific questions about your circumstances
6. People have enjoyed the live Q&A sessions
7. There is a waitlist for the program, but there is also other helpful content available on the playbook and incubator
8. Leaving a review or sharing the show with others would be greatly appreciated
S04 E100 – The B2B Playbook